Food is very very important. Cats cannot go without food for very long without running the risk of feline hepatic lipidosis which is what you do NOT want to have to deal with on top of everything else. You must get her to eat a good high calorie diet whether you finger feed, spoonfeed, syringe feed. There is is a wonderful Assisted Feeding list on yahoogroups & I strongly urge you to join it. I cannot emphasize too strongly the importance of her eating. A teaspoon here & there won't do it. She has to have a full calorie regimen EVERY day!

Pam

Taylor Scobie Humphrey wrote:
Oh, Cassandra, what an incredible bummer. I guess livers don't get needle biopsies, huh? Also, I wonder why they didn't give her an anti-nausea pill or liquid if she hasn't eaten since Saturday. Do you know a veterinary oncologist? They truly make a big difference.

You must feel just overwhelmed. Believe me, we've all been there and we're all praying for little Kisa.

Taylor Scobie Humphrey