The new calici virus, again, I think is scare tactics.

The vaccine is made by Fort Dodge, and Ft Dodge is trying to make $
off it.  They are the same ones who make the FIP vaccine.  I do not
use Ft Dodge vaccines on my cats.  Again, this is something my vet has
never seen a case of, no one has been able to prove it even exists.

If you want the most recent recommendations for vaccines, go to the
AAFP website and look.  I believe they publish them yearly.