I'm not sure what is going on here, but for a new person (me) it is very
sad since I've come to rely on this list as a lifeline for my Felv positive cat.

I use two vets, one of them well known nationally, and neither of them have the knowledge and experience that you guys (collectively) have of Feline Leukemia. This is a priceless resource, especially for people like myself, who come here shell shocked and need to hear the reality from the "frontline", not theory nor statistics.

My little cat, who came from an over burdened colony situation, having been thrown on their porch from a moving car, is so much better and it is largely the result of the information that I got here. Also, I was so grateful to be able to express the grief and fear I initially felt, knowing I was with people who really loved their cats, and who would
(hopefully) understand.

It must be difficult repeating the same information over and over again, and having to adjust to a lot of personalities and dysfunction, but if the bottom line is helping cats,
your time is not in vain.

I came here four weeks ago with a kitten suffering from giardia, stomatitis, very badly swollen glands, constant sneezing, runny nose, diarrhea and very poor appetite.

I am happy to report we now have formed stools, no swollen glands, an occasional sneeze and wet nose and a ravenous appetite. The stomatitis seems to be healed on the bottom of her mouth, although the top is still red, but not as inflamed as it had been. For the first
time in her little life she seems comfortable and very content.

I hope things here can be worked out. We are very grateful to all of you.

Jane (and a much improved MeMe)