Hi guys,

The post below is the only one out of 15 so far, according to the archives,
that I've gotten out of this particular thread.  I have had two emails (July
2nd and again the 10th) sent to me asking me to re-enable my membership because
it was disabled due to excessive bounces.  The first time I did it, I finally
received all the bounced emails (literally a couple hundred from this list)
over a week or so.  I had to redo this again yesterday, but still have not
received any of the previous bounced emails yet.

We had to buy a new computer recently and I'm now using Vista with IE 7 and
Yahoo Mail.  Do any of you know if there might be an issue with Vista?  I have
had to change my Security settings in Advanced Internet Options from TLS 1.0 to
SSL 2.0 because Vista does not work with Novell Groupwise, my work email
program, and I can't read my emails remotely using the normal settings.  I am
wondering if this isn't the issue.  Any ideas?

Does anyone know the moderator personally and can contact him for me?  I have
emailed him twice (July 2nd and the 11th), but have not heard back from him
yet.  Feel free to forward him this email.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  I
don't plan on going anywhere, but it's been very hard for me to try to help
folks this month since I'm not getting most of the posts.

Thanks so much for your help!
:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~