I don't know the moderator personally -- but I do know that Vista with IE7
is notorious for not even letting you look at your own friekin' files on C:
(@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED])  need I say more.

I think Susan hit the nail on the head with her reply to me about posts
being rejected for being too long...when you hit reply and you've a lot of
the previous replies attached.  Don't know if that is what is going on with
you but I think that's my ordeal...