  From: elizabeth trent
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:07 PM
  Subject: Re: Technical issues with FeLV/does anyone know the
moderatorpersonally?

  I don't know the moderator personally -- but I do know that Vista with IE7 is
notorious for not even letting you look at your own friekin' files on C:
(@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED])  need I say more.

  I think Susan hit the nail on the head with her reply to me about posts being
rejected for being too long...when you hit reply and you've a lot of the
previous replies attached.  Don't know if that is what is going on with you but
I think that's my ordeal...