From: Angela B. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 10:48:05 AM
Subject: blood transfusion

I would like to know how often FELV cats are given blood transfusions and how
successful are they?

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.