Gloria and Sharyl

On the website you listed below is Prevent A Litter which is also in
Richmond, Va but There are several locations much closer. In Richmond the
fee is $25 male and $35 females and I believe ferals are free, they will
clpi the ear. No appt needed for ferals because you have to trap them. I
could call Prevent A litter closest to you. I gave you the number to the one
in Richmond but I see others are closer to you. Good Luck

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,