________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharon Siders
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:00 AM
To: felv
Subject: Taking My Deceased Wife's Name Off the Felvtal List:

Please remove my wife's name from the felvtalk e-mailing addresses.

My wife passed away about three weeks ago.  She really appreciated being
on your e-mail list, but to be quite honest with you I just get upset
when I receive felvtalk e-mails.  I still have my two little furry
feline buddies that are experiencing with me the process of "grieving."
I need to spend time with them and they need to spend time with me.  I
hope you understand and sometime in the future I might rejoin the group.

Thanks in Advance,

David L. Siders

Husband of the late Sharon Siders

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.