Thanks so much again Belinda and everyone!
Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:28 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Belinda: looking for advice re kitty prozac

    Hi Kerry,
    Yes the flouxetine stopped that all together, he didn't mark while
he was on it.  I kept him on it for about 6 months then took him off it
because he was just laying around, thinking it was the flouxetine that
was making him lazy, but come to find out that is just the way Cody is.

He does mark on occasion, every few months, nothing like before.  He
used to mark all over the house several times a day, everyday.  The
first med made it less often, the second even less often, but the
flouxetine stopped the behavior completely.  I was told that half the
animals using it would go back to marking if taken off, but decided to
give it a try.

I decided not to put him back on it because I can deal with marking
every few months, if it gets worse I would put him back on it.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://www.hostdesign4u.com

ForYouByUs.com [custom printing]
http://www.foryoubyus.com

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.