and i'm told that, for compounded oral meds, three-fishie flavor is the very
best. a bengal friend swore by it, and he was on cardiac meds for 7 years.
hated the tuna, tho.

MC

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Any  med can be compounded.  It has nothing to do about the medication.
> It's just how it is delivered.
>

> *Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
>
> I use pet health pharmacy out of Arizona.  You might contact them and ask.
> I would doubt any common meds like that would be compounded, but could be
> wrong.
>
> http://www.pethealthpharmacy.com/medications.htm
>
> On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 7:20 PM, Laura Mostello <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Just curious, can other drugs be made into creams to be used in the ear? I
>> have a 24 pound foster cat with a bad URI, and he had to spend a week at the
>> vet (at a cost of over $300) because I absolutely could not give him oral
>> meds. Can this be done with Clavamox or Baytril?
>> Laura

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine

go to my blog for updates: if you don't have the address, then you're not
supposed to.