I'm glad you're all right Tad.  I've started saying no too.  If something were
to happen to me, there's no one to take care of all the critters.  Take care of
yourself.
  tonya

Tad Burnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Susan
Every one has orange kitties lately...
I just brought home a young orange boy a couple months ago
and discovered I was having a heart attack the next morning...
4 days in the hospital... I currently have 9 FeLV+ and 12 seniors
and am learning to say NO....
In the mean time there are 4 6month old orange kittens in eastern Mass.
that are running out of time.... Help....
Tad