The leukemia has reach the bone marrow of our cat Gray Kitty as well.  We were
told in November by the University of California Davis that he had weeks to
live.  He is still fighting to live.  We have him on Interferon, LTCI
Injections weekly, high doses of Steroids as well.> Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009
09:13:39 -0800> From: mg4...@yahoo.com.br> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Anemia & AZT> > > Dear All,>  > I was so upset with my sick
cat that I did not introduce myself as new to list a few days ago.  I do
apologize.  I am writing from Brazil, have two rescued cats.  One of them is
Felv+.  He has been treated on AZT and interferon for 2 years and half. The
virus reached his bone marrow and he has anemia.  Two vets have examined him.
One said that I should stop with the AZT and the other advised to continue.  I
failed to find on the mail archives any report on cats being treated with AZT.>
I would be most grateful to hear what any of you have to say.>  > Regards,> >
Graça Azevedo> > > Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! +Buscados>
http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com>