Contact me on the treatment of your felines. Send me an email at the following address. griff...@frognet.net I have no charge for my services for FeLV kitties.
I just  hold out great hope for the animals that I save.

Karen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graca Azevedo" <mg4...@yahoo.com.br>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:13 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Anemia & AZT

Dear All,

I was so upset with my sick cat that I did not introduce myself as new to list a few days ago. I do apologize. I am writing from Brazil, have two rescued cats. One of them is Felv+. He has been treated on AZT and interferon for 2 years and half. The virus reached his bone marrow and he has anemia. Two vets have examined him. One said that I should stop with the AZT and the other advised to continue. I failed to find on the mail archives any report on cats being treated with AZT.
I would be most grateful to hear what any of you have to say.

Regards,

Graça Azevedo

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com