Belinda,

We were just concerned about sedating him to put the e-tube
in, since he's weak and his RBCs so low.  Have any of you
ever had an e-tube placed in a cat that was this anemic?
Again, any information or advice I can glean from all of you
is most appreciated and heeded, since this is my first FeLV
kitty to crash.

Thanks!

Sally Snyder Jewell
Sally Snyder Jewell, Marketing Director
Tower Laboratories Corporation
Manufacturers of Pauling Therapy Formulas for Coronary Heart
Disease Since 1996
http://www.HeartTech.com
E-mail:  sa...@towerlaboratories.com
Toll Free:  1-877-TOWER-LABS (1-877.869.3752)
Voice:  502.368.2720; 502.368.2721
Fax:  502.368.0019

Pauling Therapy Information Web site:
http://www.HeartTech.com
Pauling Therapy Order Link:
http://www.PaulingTherapyStore.com

The information provided herein is educational and is not
intended as either diagnosis or treatment.  The content of
this transmission is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is directly addressed or copied. It may contain
material of confidential and/or private nature. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is not allowed.
If you received this message and the information contained
therein by error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from your/any storage medium.