Good points. We've just learned so much skepticism about everything FIP.

I'm wondering also - how do you get a vet to do something different - like a vitamin C drip? I know one vet who would and could do that, I'm pretty sure - but she's 60 miles away, and I have trouble finding free time to do drive away for a day.. Guess I just have to look around some more locally.

Gloria