Subject: [Felvtalk] Neutering males
From: Peggy Verdonck <jetalitosunnys...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, December 27, 2010 8:29 am
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Hi,

Just a quick question. At what age do you guys have your male kittens
neutered. I have a 10 to 12 week old kitten (not sure exactly, found him at
a gas station).
We have to have him tested for Felv/Fiv and I was thinking to have him
neutered at the same time because it would save us a lot of money.
He is a strong and healthy guy and both his testicals are showing already.

Thanks for any replies,

Peggy