Regarding Amber -

Been doing more reading.  By keeping Amber in the basement you're not putting
your cats at risk at all so don't feel guilty about that.  One thing said 60%
of cats exposed to FeLV don't get it.  5-10% put it into a latent stage.  Only
about 30% get it and die (still too many though).  Sometimes it can take up to
a year of prolonged exposure for a healthy adult cat to get the virus in it's
system.  I honestly think with Amber in the basement your cats have no chance
of getting it.  You have done a wonderful thing by taking her in.

Also - do the IFA test too.  Or do it in a couple months when you re-test if
the ELISA comes out positive again.  Another website I read said the in office
ELISA combo test are wrong about 50% of the time.  Wonder how many cats have
been put down because of that.