I could get on that soapbox right with you - we could change the
world.....(maybe)!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:36 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Sunscreens increase skin cancer

You are exactly right Natalie....... It is shocking that the FDA
cares little or nothing about the people who buy products they
approve that are known carcinogenics.

The Agriculture Dept. also care nothing about the food we eat.
Meat is contaminated with e-coli, and vegetables and fruit are
sprayed with toxic herbacides and pestacides.

It is all about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY and how much big corporations
can fatten their pockets.

No wonder we have to worry about what they are putting in our pet
food.  If they don't care what they sell, they obviously care even
less about our pets.

I could get up on my soap box and go on and on about this, but
I'll spare you.

Lorrie