From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 1:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Sunscreens increase skin cancer....

It's a touchy subject and I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I'm not
against drilling, just drilling too close to homes and schools (urban
drilling). A town that surrounds mine has 300 ft setbacks and that is it.
Our town is implementing 1,500 ft. but I don't think that is enough. I think

it needs to be out in the boonies where it can't hurt the water supply, our
health, pets, livestock, etc. The drillers just need to do it safely.  It's
ridiculous how many leaks gas wells have. People here call Williams Drilling

Co....."Spillman's"  That's how bad it is! I can write a book!!  people need

to watch Josh Fox's movie Gasland....it's real, true stories. Google Dish,
TX with Calvin Tillman, he recently moved from his town and he was the
Mayor. He's now very active, even with drilling in PA. Also, Google Tim
Ruggiero and read his experience he had when he leased his mineral rights.
It's the kids that I feel sorry for. They have nose bleeds so bad that he
said their bedrooms look like a murder seen....ok, I'm done.

This is a Fell blog....right? My apologies if I offended anyone but this is
real and it IS happening.