Keep ranting, Lynda.  People need to know about this stuff and take Action!
~Bonnie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:11 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Sunscreens increase skin cancer....

Sounds like the FDA is no different than the TCEQ (Texas Commission on
Environmental Quality) or the  RRC (Railroad Commission) on the
drilling/fracking issues we have in my home town.

We have dogs with rare forms of cancer caused by drilling. All were healthy
until drilling occurred close to their property. Coincidence? I think
not....

We have a cluster of kids in my town with leukemia. My friend was diagnosed
with Multiple Myeloma, which generally effect elderly African-Amer men. She
is a Caucasian and less than 40 yrs. old. One of her doctor's asked her if
she ever lived by gas wells, guess what her answer was? Yup, you are
correct.

Sorry for the rant, I'm sick of these agencies/gov that don't protect us
like they should.