From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 6:55 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Was, Sunscreens increase skin cancer...Now gas
drilling

RE:  drilling out in the boonies.  That is not safe as it will affect the
water supply miles away.  And what about the animal life out there?  Are
their lives not of any value?  Better to go with solar, wind and ground/air
heat pumps.  The don't require toxic substances, dangerous drilling.  Less
disturbance of the land.