From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 10:20 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] No Good Rotten People!

I have been arond cats and dogs all my life and have never heard of a child
being smothered.  Lil Bit has to lay on my shoulder, touching bare skin and
her whiskers tickle but that is all.  Ask her to give you 1 verified
instance of a cat smothering a child.  She can't find one.  The cat is 12
and probably needs extra care and she does not want to take care of it
anymore.