I am trying to figure out why God doesn't just bring the world to an end - we
really do not deserve it.  Animals basically only kill for food or protection.
Man kills for pleasure.  We kill each other for a pair of shoes or because we
don't like the way different people look or talk, or because we want what they
have and don't want to work for it.   Then again I think it all boils down to
GREED, SELFISHNESS, ME, MYSELF AND I.