From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 4:39 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Section 1983

Just look at people accused of torturing, killing people.  They don't get
very severe punishments either.  As far as I am concerned, if you kill
someone, you should die also.  Our jails/prisons are full of life termers
who have killed or maimed someone.  Look at Charles Manson.  How many did he
kill and he is still alive.