I agree with you Lee, I don't see any issue with hunting.

"The Lord replied,‘The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in
the sand, is when I carried you" MS

________________________________
 From: "dlg...@windstream.net" <dlg...@windstream.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)
   People who hunt for the trophy are wrong.  Those who hunt to help feed their
family are right.  Politicians will tell you what they think you want to hear
and do what they want.  I am desperate enough this year to vote for one of my
cats - write in vote.---- Elizabeth Malone <malon...@yahoo.com> wrote: > This
list has always been so very helpful-now it is full of judgmental> people that
do nothing but bash those with different views. What is> happening to this
list? If people hunt they are evil. Like it or not many> people all over the
world hunt-they are all condemned because there are> those that hate it. Then
the list is now into politics. What happened to> helping deliver information
about feline leukemia? People that look in to> get help see this and leave. It
is heartbreaking that this is deteriorating> away from what brought all to the
list in the first place.>