Amen, and don't buy expensive furniture either. It is replaceable. The effects
of declawing are far worse than house items!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: <dlg...@windstream.net>
Sender: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:43:38
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Declaw

Folks around here laugh because I stop and move turtles across the road so they
won't get hit.  I even move snakes out of the way when working in the garden.
Will admit that it is usually cool and they can't move too fast so copperheads,
rattlers and spread heads get moved to the other side of the road out of harms
way.I get frustrated with the raccoons because they can be so destructive, but
they are cute so they are still around with the possums, deer, groundhog,
squirrels and every other creature of the woods.  Got must have made them for a
purpose.  I have always had dogs and cats for pets, even a ew chickens.