Thank you, Beth, Sharyl, and Bonnie for thinking about my girl. She has a vet
visit tomorrow. We’ll see how the lung mass has changed, and we’ll get a new
cbc. Ember isn’t eating as well as I would like, but she sure loves her treats
(Prescription Diet t/d – it could be worse). I've also caught her sitting in a
slightly unusual position, and that makes me really hope that she's not in any
pain or even mild discomfort.