Thank you, Heather. We need all the thoughts, prayers, good vibes, etc. that we
can get. We're looking at possible metastasized cancer. Still monitoring a
likely mass in her lungs, and her extreme anisocoria may be caused by a small
tumor. That's an unknown right now.

I'm glad that you've gotten such a good amount of time with Shiiva, and that
she has been one of the exceptional cases that defies what is generally
expected with cancer. I read about these cases, and while I know they're not
the norm, they do give me hope.

I'm considering a B-12 shot for Ember. We did one about six weeks ago, and
while I'm not sure that it helped, I'm willing to give it another try. I've
been looking at Life Gold, which is the current cancer supplement made by Pet
Wellbeing. I've seen it mentioned on the Yahoo! feline cancer list. I'm waiting
to talk to the holistic vet about it before I order. I might try the juice
trick you mentioned. I hear tuna water works for that, too.

Best to you and Shiiva,

Lance