Thank you for thinking of Ember, Cheri and El.

She seems to be doing okay today. I got her to eat last night by feeding Fancy
Feast Classic Chicken Feast. In another post, Christiane had suggested this as
being like chocolate cake to cats, and Ember agrees. Unfortunately, the
ingredients aren't the best, but at this point, just keeping her eating and
well-fed seems like the main thing to do.

She also likes Prescription Diet t/d, which she thinks is a treat. Before she
tested positive, that's the only food she ate. I didn't know any better, but
she was fine with it.