Sending good thoughts to Ember and to you.  My Shiiva (not felv+) is just
turning 18 and I know we are at the end of her 2+ year battle with tracheal
cancer--however, the past 2+ years have been a pure miracle since we
initially nearly lost her to the cancer in November of 2013, and there is
very little data on cats with this sort of cancer being successfully
treated.

A couple of small things that of course won't cure cancer, but I think have
helped her appetite and keeping her feeling well are B-12 shots & fluids
weekly.  There is a supplement often mentioned on the Feline Cancer group
called ES Clear, it was available on the Pet Wellbeing site but I don't see
it available now, though there is another product:
http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/cat-cancer#ingredients

We like to sometimes take the juice from Fancy Feast Fish & Shrimp feast
and add it to other foods to make them extra tasty.

Best wishes,

Heather