From: Amanda K. Payne <amandak.pa...@gmail.com>
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:09 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please keep Polli in your thoughts

Hi everyone!

Please send some good energy to my Polli.  She's have a rough few days
and I'm not sure she'll come out of this.  She was diagnosed with
severe anemia back at the beginning of March. She rebounded but not
completely.  Recently, her breathing has become a bit more labored. We
also noticed she's pulling out her own fur and has some strange lumps
on her stomach.  I'm really worried that the end is near for her and
feel so guilty that I couldn't do more. Please keep us in your
thoughts.  It's going to be a tough few days.

Best,
-Amanda

--
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge" Bertrand
Russell

rg

rg