Amanda, My thoughts are with you, because I have had many FelV cats over the
years. Once this virus is in their bone marrow they will not produce enough
red blood cells, and death is inevitable.  Her vital organs will shut down
and she will slowly suffocate. A transfusion will only buy her a few weeks if
that long.  Gentle euthanasia is the only option. I am so sorry, but this is
the kindest thing you can do for her.

Lorrie