Be kind to yourself and Polli.  Is it humid where you are?  My guys will not go
outside now because of humidity and the buffalo gnats.  I don't go out because
of the humidity, I cannot breathe when half of what I breathe in is water, not
air.  Something like gnats, mosquitos could have something to do withpulling
out hair.  Could be a reaction to itching.  Just trying to think of what has
happened to my guys in years past.