Terri
I have one right now that loves tomatoes! So unusual! I also have to hide mine
or there will be BIG bites taken out of every one. And canned tomatoes, she
licks the can!
Terri, I have no positive cats right now either, but I love all of these
people. And the combined knowledge here about ANYTHING feline, is phenomenal.
Please take care.

Sent from my iPad