I am so sorry you lost William, but I was confused by your post.
Are you leaving the FelV group or looking for another FelV cat?

I have a FelV sanctuary and all my positive cats are in good health
now, but of course this could change. I would love it if they could
have a real home. If you are looking for a high needs cat I have
several. Where are you located.

Lorrie