Terri - I just love that Tomato Vampire that you added to Siggie angel's name.
I still have a vampire cat. He's a bread vampire. I cannot leave an unguarded
loaf of bread anywhere in sight. He once got into the laundry room where I left
a couple of bags of groceries, including a bag with a loaf of whole wheat
bread. When I returned, you can guess what had happened. Bread EVERYWHERE!
Slices on the washing machine, on the dryer, mixed in with a turned over bag of
clothes to be washed, all with bite marks. The Bread Vampire had struck big
time. His real name is Bitsie. A tuxedo darling. I wouldn't trade him for all
the loaves of bread in Whole Foods Market.

too!

>________________________________

Samantha,

Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome, Sammi and Siggie the Tomato Vampire =^..^=

  Evans wrote:
>>>    Losing an FeLv+ cat either by the cat
  passing away or wandering away is
>>>    not a good reason
  to leave this list. At the present time I don't have

  any FeLv+ cats living with me although I have a few FIV+ ones. But
>>>    have not quit the list because new information is
  always cropping up
>>>    and it's good to know it for the
  future. Also, these people feel like
>>>    friends, as
  well as other issues are always discussed that effect
  cats
>>>    in general.

  Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and
  nasty
>>>    neighbors
  too!