Losing an FeLv+ cat either by the cat passing away or wandering away is not a
good reason to leave this list. At the present time I don't have any FeLv+ cats
living with me although I have a few FIV+ ones. But I have not quit the list
because new information is always cropping up and it's good to know it for the
future. Also, these people feel like friends, as well as other issues are
always discussed that effect cats in general.

too!