Title: Message
Thanks Michelle--great idea re the baby food. I'll be interested to see how they respond. Fingers crossed. I can't stand them not eating their supps--it really bother me. Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 5:50 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: food dilemma

I would make sure they eat enough, even if it means no supplements for a while.

I don't remember if you said, but are you mixing the supplements in to their food? If so, you could try mixing them into some chicken baby food instead and giving that to them first thing in the morning before breakfast. I do that with my positives and they always eat it. Simon's not wanting it was my first sign he was sick, and he has lymphoma.  There are four of them, and I generally split a jar of baby food into four bowls each morning (now 3 because Simon won't eat it) and mix in their supplements.

Michelle