In a message dated 1/4/2005 2:56:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I don't like the idea of them not getting their supps. But I equally don't like them not eating enough.
I'm a bit stumped for where to proceed from here.
Would welcome any ideas or input.
Thanks, Kerry
Kerry,
Ive actually gone thorugh this with Akira...I had her one about 5 different supplements, for almost a year..and it was never a problem to get her to eat her food with them...then all of a sudden she refused to eat with them in it., So I tried mixing them into a liquid and syringing her just like the Interferon...but all tat did was made her throw up...it didn't taste to good Im sure...I know some compounding pharmaciees can make treats with teh supplements in them..but then again...they still have to eat it..so Im as stumped as you

Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)