Dear Kerry:

While I don't try to give so many supplements all at the same time (divide
them up and give half one day, half the next with some kind of immunosupport
every day -- right now it is either Transfer Factor or Oli-Vet.  I've not had
trouble with my positives eating everything put in front of them.  They get a
1/4
cup of dry food (50/50 mix of Wellness and Nature's Variety) in the AM and in
the PM they get a 1/4 cup of either organic raw food if I have all the
ingredients to make it or 1/4 cup of canned Wellness, Nature's Variety, Innova,
Calif. Natural or Merrick...whatever I have on hand.  They are all in good lean
condition to a little on the plump side. Two of my negatives are downright FAT.

My youngest furkid, a former positive who recently retested negative and is
now 6 mos. still begs for a midday snack and is active enough to warrant it.

One thing I found that seems to help "mask" the taste of supplements is a
product called Barley Cat and the company's rep allows me to buy it directly
from
them wholesale. It is powdered barley grass and some other nutrients and all
my kittys love it.  When I mix in the supps, I sprinkle some BC in with it and
stir together, then sprinkle a bit more and some yeast flakes on top and they
scarf it down.

If you want to try it, let me know and I'll look up their (800) number for
you...they can probably tell you where in your area to get it.  It is also
available from KV Vet Supply -- (800) 423-8211 -- at a discounted price just
above
wholesale.

Sincerely, Sally in San Jose