In a message dated 1/22/2005 2:12:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Mine make a beeline for the windows when I open the curtains and sliding doors. They lay up against the screen doors/windows. Thank god they are sturdy! They are furever sunbathing...  :)
Mine too..they LOVE it when teh windows are actually open adn they can smell everything...yet the same kitties are terrified of going outside..but not Akira...she loves her walks...I am trying to talk Bobby into making an enclosure for her around one of the trees so she can climb too..she LOVES to climb trees..but having a leash attached makes it a bit difficult!!!

Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)