probably plant growing bulbs - my mom has a shelving unit that was made for growing plants inside and she has it in the basement and starts her garden down there in the spring - I bet a nursery or garden supply place would either have some or know where you could get them

my SAD light was prescribed, so I only had to do the co-pay - but the SAD light boxes are NOT cheap, definitely

catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What did you buy that you can put in your house?  The 'sad' lights (seasonal affective disorder) are VERY expensive from what I've heard....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
It's funny you say that (I wonder what's in the air?) because I went out yesterday and purchased some of those bulbs to put in the FeLV "habitat" and am considering buying a bunch for the house. I myself suffer from depressive swings during the winter, and being in this lightless apartment has been very difficult for me. I figure anything I can do to help us all is a good thing.