In a message dated 1/22/2005 2:12:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Vote for my Rescue Siameses "KITTEN TRIO" it's a race please continue voting.
http://www.pnwanimaladoption.com/contest.html

HEY I just voted 2 times in teh same day...just different sessions online..it sure is close!!! EVERYONE..sign off AOHELL..tehn get back on in a few mins and vote again!!!!  I know we can make them win!!!

Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)