In a message dated 1/22/2005 6:47:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Terrie,

I now know how hard it is to go through this time.  Thanks to your goodness and love, Smokey has lived an enormously wonderful life.  You wouldn't be on this list if he wasn't the best loved baby on the planet and the "Boss Man"!  He knows that.  I am sure you will know--and he will tell you--when to let him go.

Sending warmest vibes Smokey's way and your way.

Steve
Thank you so much....now I have lit candles for my Smokey and all the other sick furbabies...especially for those that have passed to the bridge in the last few weeks.

<<inline: aks.jpg>>

<<inline: logobuttonsq.jpg>>