My gosh I am so sorry..my prayers are with you.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 1/22/2005 1:04:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
You mentioned that the other cats want to get in his crate with him.  Does Smokey not want them in there?  Maybe he'd like to cuddle with them?
He is eating/drinking but not enough to maintain his weight. Believe it or not in the past he was the "Boss Man" he didn't want any of them around him. Now, he doesn't care they are all giving him licks on his head with their tongues even the dogs are licking him. He really wants be left alone. I try to place him with the others he slowly and weakly walks back to his bed. I'm afraid to put him on the furniture and the beds because of risking a broken leg. His bones are brittle feeling. He is cold to the touch.