In a message dated 1/24/2005 1:25:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have a Q--I've noticed little clumps of hair appeared on the towel he
sat on. And I noticed a bald patch about the size of a quarter on his side
today. It seems like his hair is falling out. Does that ring bells with
anyone? Anyone know what that means?
Legolas had that happen.  It's pretty common with heavy steroid use.  Leggy was getting depomedrol every week.  He was on regular doses of steroids for about a year, but the weekly depo shots didn't start until last fall (they had been monthly).  He started losing clumps of his hair in August, but he didn't get noticeable bald patches until Oct.

It does sound like his time is getting close.  If you have access to an animal communicator, you might want to check with Levi to see if he's ready to go and wants your help.

Where there's Life, there's Hope

Kathy

"If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
Catherine-