Title: Message
No, it's the side I can see that has the bald  patch. I haven't tried to hold him, or turn him. He's feral, and did hiss at me once yesterday. Sorry...what d'you mean by brain fart? Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 9:52 AM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Kerry, how is Levi today?

In a message dated 1/24/2005 1:25:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Please keep Levi in your thoughts. It's
not been a good weekend for him, and I'm very afraid for him.
Thanks for all your support. It means such a lot.
Kerry

Kerry,
is he laying exclusivly on that one side....?It may be bed soars (so?)  brain fart..sorry!!!  ANYWAYS..if that is the ONLY spot loosing hair that is what I would think

Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)