Title: Message
Yes, that would be great Chris, if you could check the name/dosage. Maybe I'll do a trial run tonight with Levi and if it's impossible I'll ask vet about picking up the 'ace' meds. I have got to get him to the vet somehow. Thanks! Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 4:20 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: RE: Kerry, how is Levi today?

It is virtually impossible for me to get BB in carrier so vet gave me some pills, “ace” something or other—I give him ½ a pill about 3 yours before & put the carrier on the bed where he generally sleeps—I think that because the pill makes him a little groggy & he curls up inside the carrier & falls asleep.  The doseage is never enough to knock him out or anything, just sort of mellows him out to get more hands on for things he doesn’t like to do (like the carrier—which of course, he knows means the vet!).  Maybe you can ask your vet about it….  I can look up the name & doseage if it will help…