Let's just hope nothing changes BUT, I do think those of us who use it should monitor the food more closely for a while and note any changes.

From: Barbara Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Wellness and Eagle Pack
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:12:27 -0500

two/3 months ago i purchased a case of eagle pack canned food and one of the
cans had botulism. i called the company and they immediately responded--sent
me a coupon for a whole case, paid me to send back the can and contents if i
still had them(i did-in the refrig) . I had been preoccupied and opened the
can and the smell-peeyuuuu! adn then saw bottom of can had popped. they
wanted the original contents and can to trace the shipment to figure out
what happened. actually what i later realized probably happened was that
particular can was not part of the purchased case but among the loose
freebies given me by a store owner from her sales rep--so it was probably
older. my cats still eat the chicken and lamb cans. so still sounds like a
responsible company to me...
barbara